1. He/She can avail maximum 10 days' free treatment with prescribe food and accommodation in the Sukhodaya Resort and Ayurvedic park every year and undergo any of the treatment as stated above according to the requirements / suggestions by the physician.
2. In his or her absence, a unit holder can nominate anyone for the treatment; but maximum 10 days free treatment with prescribed food and accommodation for a single person in an year only allowed.
3. A unit holder can sponsor anyone for Ayurvedic treatment with prescribed food and accommodation at the resort for which 20 % special discount of then and there expenses including treatment in the resort will be provided.
4. A unit holder if he or she desires, will be insured for a maximum of rupees 1 lakh for 20-year period limiting the upper age 65. The yearly premium will be borne by the resort. The member can also nominate anyone for and on behalf of him to enjoy the insurance privilege for 20 years subject to the age limit prescribed therein those who do not require the above free insurance facility will be paid Rs.5000/- every year in lieu of insurance premium. If the insurance coverage to the unit holder is less than 20 years, the policy will be reduced accordingly and for the balance period (reckoned to 20 years) will be paid Rs.5000/- per year.
5. If a unit holder does not require the insurance coverage as stated above he /she will be paid Rs5000/- per year by DD/Cheque/cash for 20 years depending upon the law of the land.
6. A bystander or a person can also accompany the unit holder while on treatment. He /she will also be provided free accommodation; but only 20% discount on other service charges including food.